big track @ willow springs..

hello everyone,
a couple friends and I are planning on hoisting a Track Event at Willow
Springs (the BIG track) during the summer.  The only problem is that the
track is booked for every weekend in '99, so we would  have to do it during
the week.  Entry would be $150 a driver, and it most likely would be on a
Monday or Friday (and hopefully on a holiday)..... Would this interest
anyone??  We would like to have a *Friendly VW Shoot-out* with a prize for
each class.  Our big dilemma is it being during the week.... 8(
if this sparks your interest, Please email me privately.  I will most likely
know the exact date by Monday...
george@dxnet.com
george
97 GLX (soon to be turbo edition..8)..)