From: Jeff Newton [mailto:Jeff_Newton@pmc-sierra.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 1999 11:56 AM
To: gti-vr6@cobra.ccsi.com; jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Autox School for NW Listmembers

Any Pacific Northwest listmembers interested in getting together for
an Autox school either in Washington or Vancouver BC?

These schools are inexpensive and a ton of fun.  You get to learn a
few things and push your car to its limits in a controlled and safe
environment WITHOUT voiding your warranty.

I went to a school last year and it was great.  Only problem was that
there were only 2 VWs.  Lets change that.....

Who's with me?

----
Jeff Newton