It's ready

Well, it's done.  The IceBox ram air system (which is designed for use with
the OEM filter housing) is finished and ready for sale.  The MidKnight
Motorsport site has been updated with the new information and pics of the
IceBox and is ready for review.  Please e-mail me directly off the MKM site
to get pricing and for specific questions about the system.

Additionally, the Air Bath plus system, which will include a open element
K&N filter, bracket, and Air Bath system will be ready for sale by the end
of the month.

Also, I am going to start a gallery on the MKM site, so if you have a ride
that you believe is worthy, please send me a pic, list of upgrades, and
your e-mail address.  People who are currently using the Air Bath system
are highly encouraged to send their info..

Myron Ybarra
MidKnight Motorsport
http://members.tripod.com/~MIDKNIGHT_MOTORSPORT