Rear springs

So, I finally got around to swapping out my stock front springs with the
stock Corrado VR6 ones that I got, oh, a year ago or so (Thanks Uwe!).  I
must say that they work very well with the previously installed Bilstein
HDs.  When driving around today I kept thinking that *this* is the way the
car should have come from the factory.....except that the rear springs feel
really weak now.  I'm thinking of trying to put in some stock B4 Passat
sedan rear springs.  Anybody try this?  Will it work?  I think I may have to
shorten the spring, but that's no big deal.  Oh yeah, does anybody have a
pair of 90-97 Passat sedan rear springs that they want to sell?  Let me
know.
Thanks,
Chris
Out to prove that VW had the right stuff in their parts bin all along.