From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Scott ffolliott
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 1999 5:34 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: False Positives

I have a Bear Tracker BCT12 that I bought from
uniden.com   It automatically scans a lot of Police channels, by State,
HP, Local Police, either or both.  It and my trusty old Escort saved me
at least twice when I went out to Death Valley to Tecopa to LV for CES.
The BCT has twice the range of my Scanner.  It was $145 plus five
Dollars to ship.  The BCT10 would probably be good enough AND they clip
easily to the ceiling.