RE: Garret's web site?

Thanks for the info.  I gave them a call and placed my order.  I should have
the chip Saturday.  As far as that, dodge neon, I am figuring that he had to
have some kind of mod in there.  That was the only time one of those
4-bangers beat me.  I'm telling you guys...this kid's car did not sound like
it was stock.  One last question.  I understand that the chip should be used
with premium gas.  What happens when you use regular gas?  Thanks

Franklin