tires and rim size

> I know what you mean. I don't ever want to look like I'm racing, I want to
> smoke people without it looking like I tried. :)>>
Exactly!

Um, this seems to be a controversial subject other places, but when I get new
tires I'd like to get new rims.  With a quality tire like Michellin, will 17"
rims slow the car?  I like the look of bigger rims, but I've heard conflicting
opinions about 17"/18" rims. Some say for best performance use 16". Others say
it doesn't matter as long as they don't rub.....