Re: Jetta Trunk

At 5:04 PM -0800 12/25/99, David Hughes wrote:
>The trunks on the Jettas are great!  But, I find that they are so big that
>things are always shifting around in the back.
>
>Does anyone know of any factory or not cargo organizer for the 98 GLX's?
>Have you used anything on your car?

Things that stay in the trunk in my car (just a tupperware box for my
CD cases) are secured by Velcro. Bought a patch of 8 little 1/2 inch
squares at some store. Affixed like six of them to the bottom of the
tupperware box, and secured it into a corner behind the wheelwell.
Hasn't moved at all since then (1997).

Occassional items are a different story, and certain VW's came with
cargo nets, so you might be able to get the VW part number from a
dealership.

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax