Re: The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest V3 #326

the driver's side is a 21" and the passenger side is a 19"; I have a Pep Boys
right across the street from the VW stealership here in my town........

Just to prove a point:

VW Stealership 2 wipers= $50.00
Pep Boys Auto Store 2 Bosch wipers=$15.00

You decide?!

chris collier
collier@iglou.com