RE: RE: Car Of The Century

Just wait for the confusion to begin next new years eve when people
celebrate a new decade/century/millennium again! =vP

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Matt Zajac
Sent: Monday, December 20, 1999 7:17 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: RE: Car Of The Century

On January 1st 1901 the 'New York Times' announced new century, if a new
century was to start on Jan. 1st of 2000, our century would have only 99
years. Same thing applies to millennium. I guess this misunderstanding is
closely related to Y2K computer issue. But its only my 0.2$...

Matt Z
'98 red Jetta GLX

>>> "Da Doctah" <docluni@phc.net> 12/19 10:11 PM >>>
*sigh* ..they had the ceremony a year early, as the century will end Dec.
31st, 2000.
Of course if they're just talking about the last 100 years..that's cool
then. =v]

(sorry, but the fact that everyone in the media continues to cling to this
'2000 = new century/millennium' junk just astounds me)