Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:22:36 -0500
From: "Piecuch, Benjamin     HS" <benjamin.piecuch@hs.utc.com>
Subject: All-Season Tires

I'm looking at putting High Performance All-Season Tires on my
GLX, using the stock wheels.  I've narrowed the tires down to:

Toyo FZ4's                    $119/tire
Dunlop SP 5000's         $109/tire
Pirelli 7000SS's              $129/tire

Prices from Town Fair Tire are above, and include mounting, balancing,
etc...  Any suggestions/preferences by the group?  I'm leaning towards
the Dunlops, but have always heard good things about the Toyo's.  Thanks
in advance.

                         BEN