RE: All-Season Tires

I have no experience with the other tires, but I've been using P7000's in
215/40-17 form for about a year now. Dry grip is impressive--very
predictable, roll straight (no wandering), and actually quite comfortable
for such a low profile. Wet handling I'd rate as good, but pretty scary when
you don't have much tread left (don't ask how I know). Snow?
Fuhhgetabowddit--don't trick yourself into thinking any all season tire will
work well in the snow..

Hope that helps,
Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue