FW: Colorado Drive Sat 18 Dec

Ok here are the details, at least the start point:

Start 0930 @ Castle Rock Factory stores,
   From Denver south on I25 to exit 184(Meadows/ Founders Parkway) take a
right off the frwy onto Meadows Parkway.   Go about 300m and take a right
onto Factory stores Drive.   go about 100m and take a right before the
McDonalds.   Head for Chilis and look for the red Jetta in the right.
   From the Springs North on I25 to exit 184 (Meadows/ Founders Parkway)
take a left over the frwy and continue the Denver directions.

   There is a Texaco on the East side of the frwy and a Conaco on the West
side for these that want to gas up before we depart.

   Depart 1000 head South to Colorado Springs cut thru Garden of the Gods
 they closed my picture spot so depending on traffic it will be a drive
thru) to Manitu Springs get on hwy 24 to Woodland Park.   in Woodland Park
take hwy 67 to hwy 285.   Once we get to 285 Lee Jacobs (GTI in winter
storage) has invited us to swing by his new house for some sodas and chips.
This is probably about 15 to 20 minutes outside Denver.   The stop at Lee's
would end the trip so that everyone still has time to Christmas shop, train
or get ready for Christmas party's with strippers.  Thanks for the offer
Lee.

Ian has also suggested an alternate route down 285 that sounded good.

Anyone going that hasn't sent me an email please do, so we know who to wait
on.

   I unsubscribed to the GTI & GLX list last week while I was in the field
and can't get back on.   So could someone please Fwd this to those lists.

Mike can you let Tommy know, thanks

Brian
98 TRed GLX
http://homepages.msn.com/YosemiteDr/bkvr6/index.html