Re: Front headlights

Yeah, I would suggest buying real-life dual headlights, or keep it stock.
I spent around $350(headlights)+$200(Golf hood/grille)+$300(paint).
You may be able to find a better deal somewhere else.
But, if you must buy the phantom headlight covers, please check out
www.parts4vws.com
and look at the BLOWOUT's section.  Mike Potter is selling several sets at
discounted
prices.  I think the colors are *white* and *carbon-fiber*.

Good luck,

-Chuck Simpson...