Re: HELP - funky brake pads

Just curious - is that bad??

<< Just curious......what made you choose the Raybestos pads? >>

To answer your question, I was in the process of swapping my rotors when I
realized (now don't laugh) that I didn't have the pads. The only place that
had pads available in town (before Monday pm - which is when I begin a
1600-mile road-trip) had the Raybestos ones. My bust for absent-mindedness,
but I needed to get the job done.

Now to the original question - should I be worried about the pad orientation?
This little thingy below shows what I'm talking about
        pad     \[    rotor

DJ