Re: euro tuner

One thing I can't stand is a car done up like a Christmas tree!!! I like the old
saying "Form Follows Function". I'd rather spend money on suspension and engine
upgrades rather than plaster badges of auto tuners all over the car!!! or multi
winged batmobile spoilers!!!!!  makes me laugh in pity....

my 2 cents

Ken M.
95 GLX - 5 spd (215 hp on dyno)
87 Vanagon GL, 4 spd, waterboxer