virus warning

hey everyone,

i just opened an email from rapid parts about their auction. they sent 2
emails, one was a letter about the auction, the 2nd is a download, i think
its name was happy99.exe or something like that.  it contains the virus
called WORM. dont download this file.  good thing i was at work and we have
norton antivirus 2000 here and it caught the virus.  if i was at home, i
would have screwed up my computer.  i think im gonna take the program disk
home tonite and nstall it into my computer

be careful

jettaflite@aol.com