Re: Remote keyless

You can always hotwire clutch or use relay that would do it for remote start. I had one installed in one of my cars with manual tranny, so far it works perfect.

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999 JetTAFLiTe@aol.com wrote:

> if you dont want to spend so much, you can get the viper 150, it cost like
> 139.00 installed at circuit city.  they also give a warranty on their
> installs.  i didnt get it from them though, because they wont do a remote
> start on manual trannys.

How *do* you do remote start on manual transmission, considering the
clutch has to be pressed in to start the car?

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick
john@hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/