Euro Tuner

Anyone see this magazine? I just bought it last night because there was an
article on a Vento GLX so I had to buy it. I got home and started reading
the article. Turns out that it's a 4 banger!!! I mean don't get me wrong,
it's a nice looking car, but doesn't a GLX have a VR6? Maybe it's different
in Europe or something, but not here. Am I wrong here? That's like the
Hon-duh boys putting a V-TEC sticker on their car when it doesn't even have
a V-TEC. I'm sorry that I did this but I had to get it out. Anyone else see
this?

Chadwick
95 Jetta GLX "the real deal" edition