Re: Remote keyless

Do they have web site???

>>> Chuck Van Pelt <cvanpelt@aracnet.com> 12/07 12:34 PM >>>
Just found out: Rocky Mountain Motor Works has remote keyless entry units (with
2 remotes) that hook up to the existing alarm and doorlocks in A3's for $100.
For another $60 you can get the module that allows you to close all of the
windows and sunroof with one button on the remote. The description made it
sound easy to install ("Just four wires") so I imagine that anyone even
slightly mechanically inclined could do it.

I am planning to purchase both the keyless entry and window modules so I will
let everyone know how it turns out.

Chuck Van Pelt