Re: Remote keyless

At 10:50 AM -0500 12/7/99, Cabell_T_Treadway@res.raytheon.com wrote:
> >I bought a keyless remote entry for my 97 GLX. Was like $120
> >installed, and worth every penny. :)
> >
> >- -K
> >
> >Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com
>

>Where did you get the remote keyless entry for $120?  That's not the dealer
>installed, is it?  I checked on getting the remote installed to add the
>keyless entry to the factory alarm, and they said it would be closer to
>$500.

I got it at the dealer. The dealer was Roger Jobs in Bellingham, WA
(an excellent dealer, BTW). To be honest, I don't absolutely remember
the exact cost, but I thought it was around $120. I'll look for the
receipt when I go home tonight, and tell you exactly what the price
was.

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax