M3 Mirrors: Group Purchase

Hey all, chris collier,

I just got off of the phone with Knute at the Zoofactory ordering my M3
mirrors, thanks to Matt Oberer's Group Purchase.

First of all, THANK YOU MATT.............not only for bringing this
group purchase to the list; but for introducing me to some quality guys
at the Zoofactory. I had the opportunity to talk shop with Knute for a
minute, and had a few laughs............

Secondly, Thank you to Knute at the Zoofactory, it was a pleasure to
meet you over the phone, and enjoyed talking to you. You and I WILL talk
again............next time, get out of the puddle:)

To everyone thinking of getting in on this purchase, DO IT!

chris collier