RE: OT - help with email...

Hi Christopher,

My question is--why the hell are you still using a Mac? :) Just kidding...

Khan Klatt actually helped answer a bunch of q's I had--mainly regarding
frequent crashes and freeze-ups. He gave me a great tip--label the standard
Mac OS extensions one color. That way when any new programs are installed, I
can tell exactly what extensions were affected. I'm gonna use this technique
this weekend.

My other question was regarding the DVD-ROM player. Sometimes when I try to
play movies, it's difficult to load, and occasionally the sound isn't in
sync with the video. I have version 8.5.1, hopefully 8.6 or 9.0 will fix
that.

So what are you currently running? How do you like it so far?

Thanks
Kevin