From: VWaffe@aol.com [mailto:VWaffe@aol.com]
Sent: December 02, 1999 4:52 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: VR6 hat INPUT

Depends on material. I bought a cool Navy Blue VW hat from the dealership
and
removed the lining, but even after washing and running over it a couple
times, it's too stiff. Needs to be soft cotton. I'd like one if it was in
Black (or Navy) with a nice silver or white lettering.
VW logo on front, VR6 on the left side - so other drivers can see it better
as I pass on the right...
Also, the VR6 would have to be the same font as on the A3 cars... not the
new
typeset from the A4 chassis.
I disagree about the "Jetta GLX" though, unless purely optional. I say this
because we would be excluding all the happy VR6 equipped GTIs, Passat GLXs
(93-97), etc.

DJ