PLEASE READ: Cheap parts

For anyone interested in parts, check out this deal. I got a pair of 11.3"
ATE Power Disc rotors from www.germanautoparts.com (Adirondack Auto brokers)
for $126 delivered to my door!!!!! I think that is a great deal, myself, and
I told Mark, the sales rep who helped me, that I'd pass on the web address
for him. So there it is. Also, they have Ferodo and Mintex brake pads there
cheaper than I've seen anywhere else. Please continue to support Potter,
AWE-tuning, Velocity, New Dimensions, etc for your upgrade parts, but check
out these sites for good/great deals on OEM (and some upgrade) parts:
www.jwsvws.com (quoted me $49/ stock 11.3" ATE rotor)
www.germanautoparts.com

God Bless, and happy hunting
DJ