Neuspeed Fan Switch

Does anybody have the instruction for installing the fan
switch?  The three wires are what I am concerned about,
which one goes to which prong.  This one is not a direct
replacement.  You have to cut the wires from the stock
socket and attach thtem to the new socket.  Which goes onto
the fan switch.  I bought mine from New Dimensions, I
emailed them to get the directions, because I lost the ones
that came with the fan switch, but not even a reply.

--
Gerardo S. Rojas
(630) 713-9866