Re: Euro bumpers

In a message dated 8/30/99 12:40:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Anoel@holyredeemer.com writes:

> Has anyone ever had euro bumpers on their car? I'm think of getting them on
>  my Jetta, but don't know what they would look like. I found a place that is
>  selling the front and rear bumpers, and a euro front spoiler for 525
>  shipped.
>  Any info would help!

That price is correct for the GTI and Golf, but its a little more, like $20
or so for the Jetta.  I called the other week.  Something to consider that I
was told from local shop is that you need to modify your supports to get the
Euro covers to fit.  Also need to modify the air bag sensors...now I don't
have air bags so I don't mind that part.  I heard Potterman makes them copies
that look exactly like it with no modifications needed to fit, so you may
want to contact him:
www.parts4vws.com

Jeff