Re: Euro sport

Euro Sport's heat shield/ intake kit is a great item, and it really works.
I too cut my factory shift shaft for slightly shorter throws, but it is
nothing like a real short shift kit for the cable shifter.  My buddy has the
Neuspeed kit and it feels so short and precise that you can't believe it's a
VW!  I'm going for the Air & Water Enterprises version soon, as it's half
the price with exchange of your factory box.
-Doug