Neuspeed Front Sway Bar for sale

I bought a front sway bar for a friends 1996 GTI VR6 and then he backed
out.  I thought I would be able to sell it sometime quickly, but that was
over a year ago and no real bites in the San Diego area.  My new wife
says I need to get rid of any of the parts that have been sitting around
for a while.  It is a new Neuspeed 25mm frotn sway bar for the A3 VR6
cars.  First $125 plus shipping takes it.  I prefer not to ship and can
deliver to pretty much anywhere from San Diego to Ventura, although I
will ship.  Cash, Check or Credit are okay.
   Thanks,
Ken Weidmann Jr.
1995 Jetta GLX, M3 Wannabe
1985 1/2 ShowRocco