Hit and run in parking lot leaves me with 900.00 bill!

I have been violated! My car has been molested.  We will both be in therapy
for a while.  Someone hit me in a parking lot the Bastards!!  Drove off, no
witnesses.  Insurance appraiser says it's 900.00 bucks worth of damage.
Luckily, I pay only 100.00.
Can someone in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, North Carolina area
recommend an extremely good body shop??  I'm scared to let someone start
sanding and hammering my baby....

Angie and Fernando [Felt up edition :-(  ]