Re: tires...

The Tire Rack can drop-ship them to your tire dealer. I prefer receiving
them at home and then bringing it to the tire dealer. Americas Discount Tire
(El Camino Real, beside AMS Car Stereo in Mountain View) do a good job of
mounting & balancing tires, especially those on aftermarket alloys. I'm not
sure they offer a road hazard plan (most tire places do).

-VA
97 Jetta GLX

PS: Do tell the list about your new ND suspension! ;-)