Re: suspension

> better.. BTW.. check out my lil car in VWtuner mag for an H&R
install
> article..

That was your car George??!  If I recall it had *tiny* wheels and very
mild drop.  I thought your car was slammed with massively wide wheels
that required some major fender work to fit. :)

Oh and I tested a number of suspensions before getting, can you
guess, H&R coilovers.  My fender gaps are about equal and the car
handles great.  Ride quality is definately stiff but only harsh on
really crappy roads.  Sometimes I find myself saying "Damn, this is
too stiff" when I'm forced to drive the crap roads.  Then I curse
myself for even thinking something bad about the H&Rs when I drive
the regular roads.  Ride and handling are great!

Be warned.  The day you put H&R coilovers on your car is the day it
stops being a floaty, cushy family car.  On the drive home from my
install, it felt like I was driving an indy car.  You would be
surprised how well the GAs do on a car with H&Rs and a little neg
camber.  Then again you'd be even more surprised what the car can do
once you toss on some SP9000s.

Cheers,

----
Jeff Newton