Re: Steering wheel questions.

Did you get a 4-wheel alignment after the suspension install?
I think that is the standard rule after you install a new suspension
kit.  This should take care of your steering wheel alignment problem
for you.  I wouldn't begin messing around with the steering wheel
just yet, unless you took care of the 4 wheel alignment already.

-Chuck