Re: Jettas are slow...

In a message dated 8/18/99 3:49:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
csimpson@zeltech.com writes:

<< Yeah... Jettas are a bit slower (due to increased weight).
 I raced a GTI-VR6 (which had shiny dual-DTM exhaust), but I don't think he
 had it chipped.  We kept up with each other very evenly.  I think if he was
 chipped, he would have pulled away easily.  I only have a chip and airbox
mod.
 I hope that one day... I will have a Jetta that will spank you and everyone
 else on the planet.  (hehehe)  But I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

 c-ya,

 -Chuck Simpson >>

Look, I know Billy T. was just kidding and all, but I do remember something
about Jettas having a slightly better coefficient of drag and thus a higher
top speed...so be careful when you say "slow"

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue