Re: Jettas are slow...

Yeah... Jettas are a bit slower (due to increased weight).
I raced a GTI-VR6 (which had shiny dual-DTM exhaust), but I don't think he
had it chipped.  We kept up with each other very evenly.  I think if he was
chipped, he would have pulled away easily.  I only have a chip and airbox mod.
I hope that one day... I will have a Jetta that will spank you and everyone
else on the planet.  (hehehe)  But I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6
-Garrett Chip v.11