re: Euro license plates

Steve,

	I am interested (as per my jettaglx msg) in a Euro plate. I'd
like one with a '98 reg, and I'd like to know where they're
from (province/region) - not like it really even matters, but
hey, I'm just curious. Of what you have available, could you
give me a short list of the letters/numbers on each, and the year
of the registration? Please. If that's too much, then could you tell
me which ones aren't available?  Like I said, it's not a big deal,
but if I can find something I can 'read into,' that'll probably be
the one I go for.

Thanks,

DJB