Driversfest--- Judges Needed

OK... it's finally time to get serious about judges. We need at lease 30 judges and some other people
to help with the show.

Here's what you will be doing. There will be a Judges meeting the Friday night before the show. Judges will
need to get to the event @ 8:00 and gates open @ 10:00. Judging starts @ 12:00 and if there are enough
judges should be over @ 14:00. Winners will be anounced shortly after. From then on you are free to enjoy
the rest of all the events. The show car area will be patroled, so your cars will be safe.  During the early part
of the day people will be rotated, so you won't be working all the time. We will just need help with registration
and placing the cars. The real work is the actual judging from 12:00 to 14:00.

Here's what you get. All judges will have free admission. You will also have access to non-public areas and
to the VIP tent that will have food and refreshments for the entire day. The promoter is also trying to arrange
for VW to come up with some other give-aways.

Here's what I need. Please send me a email with the subject of DRIVERSFEST JUDGE. I will need your
name, phone number, email address, classes you feel qualified to judge and what car (model/year) ypu are
bringing. Judges will be teamed up in pairs. You can't judge the class that your car is entered in, so that's
why i need to know your car.

If anyone has questions, please email me with another subject and i'll get back to you.

P.S. if anyone belongs to anyother lists, please foward this along.

Best regards,
Glenn

GRing@IBM.Net            http://www.Glenn-Ring.com
'91 Passat GL Sedan      http://www.Glenn-Ring.com/Passat.html