More on the H&R Coil Overs

This is actually a deal out in the open.. You just need to call him at the
number I gave in the origonal message. And then tell him Dallan told you of
the deal.. He never gave a number of orders needed he just said he would give
that deal to who wants it.  On this list.. He own's a VW Golf GTI... And
Knows his VW stuff.... He can get about anything you want and will give the
best price he can..  I haven't had a problem shopping for goodies through his
shop...
Dallan