GLX Problem with Neuspeed's P-Chip?????

I Bought the P-Chip for my 98 GLX  and installed it ready to drive faster...
but my car only turned over. There was the starter,"click click click" trying
to start my engine..but the engine would not fire up.  I put the stock chip
back in and my car started up just fine and normal.  So I called neuspeed and
asked the what was up.
They had me send in the chip, and then sent me a new one.... Same thing with
this one.  I called them up again, they are sending me another chip... Am I
missing something??? Is there something I should know about that chip and my
vr6? Is there a reason that it doesn't work?  Just to answer any other
questions, yes the ECU number is a match with chip and car, yes the chip was
installed with the flat corner to the arrow, (and just for neuspeeds info it
doesn't flip a 180 and fit)...
Thank you for any help or sympathy
Dallan