Re: 2000 Cd Player

The indash from the dealer is the way to go on those cars.  It replaces the
cubby hole above the radio, looks super nice, I think it is a 400 dollar
option though.  But  I assume you are looking for a changer, and on that, I
have no idea who makes the radio.  I would guess Panasonic, but who knows.

b-