G60 Swap into A2 Questions

Sorry for the off topic post, but.....

Does anyone know where there is a Site about doing a G60 swap into an A2?
Some friends and I are getting ready to perform 2 swaps and we would like
some extra help.  I know we can find tons of VR6 into A2 swap pages but
nothing about a G60 swap.  We got some instructions from a few shops but they
don't want to waste the time unless you are paying them money for it.  We got
the Manuals and stuff but we want to know what are soem good things to swap
out, like Motor Mounts, new timing belts, etc....

If you know of anything to help....Thank You.

Thanks In Advance,

Jeff