From: Jack Terzian [mailto:jack_terzian@howling.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 1999 10:48 PM
To: VWofT@onelist.com; vr6@onelist.com; Jetta LIST
Subject: Floor mats

I want some nice floor mats for summertime use with matching plush carpeting
to the floor of the car. I would like mats with non-slip backing and
anchors, embroidered letters like VR6 or GLX or JETTA or VW logos.

if anyone knows of some good ones that will last, let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Jack
98 Jetta GLX

 VWoT (VWs of Toronto) Club