ABT Dual Round Headlights

Does anyone have this problem. I have the ABT dual round headlights on my
car, along with the ABT grille, and Golf hood. Anyway, when I close the hood,
it is crunching down on top of the lights, pushing them down, and squeezing
them between the hood and grille. I have messed around with the hood, and the
lights for days now, and nothing is working. I've re-aligned the hood, taken
the lights off, and going from there, but nothing is working.
Does anyone have any help or suggestions!!!!!!!!!!