Re: RE: Air Filter

You're saing that it caused check engine to pop up...   any idea why ??? and how to fix it without going back to stock ?? My K&N is excellent but after about 2k miles, from the moment I put it on, check engine popped up too. Could it be a dirty filter ????

Matt Zajac
Technical Analyst
Beliot Corporation
E-Mail: MTZajac@beloit.com
Tel: (847) 229-5843
Fax: (847) 229-5880

>>> "Chris Warren" <tofer@foxinternet.net> 08/02 10:51 PM >>>
my K&N helped..... caused the check engine to pop on but other than that a
recomend it

Tofer  tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410  ~ AOL Instant Messenger "cwjetta" ~
' 97 Jetta GT
VW Clubs....  VW & H20
AIN'T BASEBALL GREAT?