RE: OT: Columbine High

I don't want this to turn into an ugly debate. These are real people who
died, and I would hate for this to become a flame war over them. I just
thought since we have 400+ listers here, maybe a ribbon on the fuba isn't
much, however it could be our little part to show that we recognize the
tradgedy, and we feel for the victims of Columbine and all the rest of the
kids that have died in School shootings in the last two years.

	But please if you don't want to do it that is fine, but lets not be asses
about it and flame.

Patrick Sherman
1997 JETTA GLX (Schools Should Be Safe Edition)