Re: Jettas Suck

>Vr6bhp@aol.com wrote:
>
>> The stupid cocksucking motherfuckers that run this fucking list are faggots!
>
>Did I miss something while I was out of the country?
>
>chris collier

Nah. It's just that somebody has been carbon copying the adolescant crap
from the GTi list to the GLX list. It's not necessary by any stretch of
the imagination. Let the folks on the GTi list talk all the trash that
they wish; I, for one, was quite enjoying the more constructive, mature,
rational, reasonable traffic we normally see on the GLX list. For future
reference, it's fine for others to talk all the trash that they like, but
if there's no potential good to come from it (i.e., if it's nothing more
than dick-waving contests), then there's no need for it on this list
whatsoever.
   Those are my opinions. I welcome yours. ;)
-T

Zip-zap ... zip-zap ... it's Tom ... Tom Boyer ... cyng@lamere.net!
         ... who cares?