Re: [gti-vr6] WTB: Stock Speakers

Benjita@aol.com wrote:

> Anyone out there have a set of the stock door speakers that they would like
> to sell.  With 108K miles mine are getting a little bit raspy.  I just want
> to stick with the stock ones,  buying after market stereo equipment is a
> slippery slope that is likely to bankrupt me.  TIA!

Ack!  The stock speakers are cheesier than THE least expensive aftermarket
stuff you can buy.  You can get a perfectly decent set of inexpensive
speakers for about $30 that will kick ass all over the stockers.... as
long as you keep your wallet in check while in the store, this shouldn't
bankrupt you!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA