squeaking doors

    I just got a 96 Jetta GLX last week, and so far I love the car. One of
my gripes, though, is that over substantial bumps in the road, my doors
(especially the rear ones) make a rather irritating 'squeaky-squeaky' noise
that frankly pisses me off. While I was working on my stereo this week, I
fiddled with the doors, and the sound seems to be coming from the tops of
the doors, where the frames meet that piece of rubber weather-stripping that
runs the length of the roof along the door sills. I figured I'd replace the
weather-stripping, unless there is some way to tighten the fit of the door
in the sill. Any suggestions? Thanks,

-  ENS DJ.B.
djbergesen@dotstar.net