hey man, again

sorry about that last email.  anyways, as far as body kits, check out autotech.  they have some decent ones.  what you might want to do is upgrade to the '92 jetta bumper kit.  it'll give you more options to choose from as far as a body kit would go.  and as far as an engine, go with a gti, or a vr6.  it'll be less mods to the engine bay.  actually, with a gti, or even a 16v gli, there will be NO mods to the engine bay.  ya know?  anyways, i'm in the same boat as you.  i have an '87 jetta gl.  i haven't started much with it, but i'm seriously looking.  i've been doing lots of research and all, so maybe me and you should talk about all of this.  work together.  ya know?  let me know what's up.  ok?  take it easy man, and good hunting.

tj
'87 vw jetta gl

"Understand that friends come and go.  But for a precious few, you should hold on."
   - Baz Luhrman  "Something For Everybody"