Leather Seat Problem

Hey all,

   A friend of mine noticed a few days ago that some of the thread was
coming out of my driver's side seat back. It's the row of thread on the
front of the seat about 6 inches above the bottom part of the seat, in
the area of your lower back. It is unraveling like an old bag of dog
food....you know, you pull the string and it completely opens. So any
ways, I take it to the dealer today, and she says she is gonna order a
whole new seat back. My question is.....has anyone had this problem? If
the leather might not match, then I would prefer that my seat go to an
upholstery shop. Suggestions????

Also, after six weeks of waiting for the new part, I asked the dealer
about my auxiliary coolant pump that was supposed to be ordered. Mine
currently sounds like a concrete truck after I shut the car off. But
they can't find it?????? Hummmm, maybe that's because you forgot to
order it???

Ordered a new air filter from NOPI parts today. Bosch....$13.00. Gotta
be cheaper than the dealer.

Kenny
glxmann@bellsouth.net
98 glx silver arrow